Every community development credit union (CDCU) was founded on the belief that those who work hard deserve the opportunity to achieve financial security. Inclusiv has developed tremendous expertise and knowledge in serving the underserved, providing technical assistance, networking opportunities, capital, professional development, financial counseling and education, best practices and more to support the work of all CDCUs. Inclusiv membership is an essential investment in the future of your credit union and your community.
- Participation in the only US network of credit unions with a mission of financial empowerment
- Access to Inclusiv/Capital's Community Development Investment Program, including Secondary Capital
- Free annual reporting for CDFI certification and CDFI certification eligibility assessments, a value of more than $2,500. CDFI certification is one of the most valuable designations for credit unions focused on community development efforts and provides access to up to $1 million in grants annually. Research by Inclusiv and CUNA has found that CDFI certified credit unions outperform their peers in growth of assets, members, and loans.
- A personalized Community Development Profile, produced annually and uniquely tailored for your credit union with industry benchmarking, provides you with key performance indicators and market opportunities to help your institution analyze its performance and prepare for strategic planning, assess market opportunities, and allocate resources effectively
- Technical Assistance, including an advice hotline as well as on-site assistance with general ledger reconciliation, compliance and audits, supervisory audits and ACH annual audits
- Access to our innovative Pathways to Financial Empowerment counseling and impact measurement platform with tools to help your credit union track member progress and engagement as well as impact reports to help you tell your story
- Access to CU Impact, our core processor created specifically for CDCUs with a dedicated enhancement pipeline, automated CDFI grant and certification reporting, data analytics impact reporting, and Pathways program integration
- Program support for serving diverse multicultural markets, through programs like our fast growing Juntos Avanzamos designation program and our African American Credit Union Initiative
- Advocacy on your behalf to preserve funding for CDFI Fund programs and to uphold consumer protections on behalf of your members
- Free webinars
- Deeply discounted tickets to attend our Annual Conference, the largest gathering of credit unions with a mission of financial inclusion in the country.
- Discounted access to service-providers such as BALANCE and TCT Risk Solutions