Pathways to Financial Empowerment is a new financial counseling model supported by first-of-its-kind technology to track impact.
Pathways supports credit unions to:
- Deliver consistent, best-practice financial counseling and coaching to low-income and underserved people
- Achieve and measure impact on members and the credit union on central platform
- Analyze and better understand financial wellness and engagement of members
Pathways was launched by Inclusiv and Neighborhood Trust Financial Partners in 2015 and has achieved incredibly strong impact results to date. Click here to download the Pathways to Financial Empowerment Financial & Social Impact Brief.
Learn more about Pathways:
- For full program benefits and pricing information, please see Pathways to Financial Empowerment Overview
- Attend one of our upcoming webinars or contact Vernice Arahan, at firstname.lastname@example.org for a live product demonstration
- Questions? For more information, please contact: Vernice Arahan or Ann Solomon, VP of Strategic Initiatives, email@example.com.
Ready to join? Enroll here.Pathways to Financial Empowerment is made possible by the generous support of MetLife Foundation.
Mark your calendars for our new two-part webinar series: Financial Coaching during the COVID-19 Crisis, June 8 and June 22 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm ET. Description below:
These are uncertain times as our members navigate drastically reduced incomes and decisions on which bills to pay. Community development credit unions are stepping up as financial first responders during this COVID-19 crisis.In this two-part series, we will share the critical skills to help members with cash management and how credit unions can build a network of support utilizing local, regional and national resources.
Join Neighborhood Trust Financial Partners and Inclusiv and learn more about how credit union staff can help ease members' everyday money works during these challenging times with action-oriented guidance and tools.
On May 14, the National Credit Union Foundation (NCUF) featured Pathways on its blog: COVID-19 and Financial Well-being: Lessons Learned from Inclusiv and their Pathways to Financial Empowerment Program