Inclusiv Technical Assistance (TA) includes a free advice hotline for Inclusiv members with assets of less than $20 million, and fee-based consulting services, discounted for Inclusiv members.
This TA advice line can help you prepare for an upcoming exam, address issues identified in a prior exam, or help with general trouble-shooting. Some of the specific topics can include:
- Bank Secrecy Act & OFAC Compliance and Risk Assessment
- SAFE Act Requirements (for credit unions that offer mortgages)
- ACH Annual Audit Requirement
- Supervisory oversight reviews and responsibilities
- Bi-annual member verification requirements
- Abandoned Property/Escheating Compliance
- Daily operations and accounting
The TA Hotline is only available to Inclusiv members.
Fee-Based TA Consulting
Inclusiv members receive a discount on all fee-based technical assistance and consulting services, available in the following areas:
- Annual Supervisory Audit
Click here for a detailed list of services and prices for each of the TA categories listed above.
Inclusiv technical assistance is provided by Andrea Lally. For more information about the TA Hotline or any of the fee-based TA consulting services, contact Andrea at 212-809-1850. Please allow up to two business days for a response to your TA Hotline calls and emails.