Inclusiv Credit Union (CU) Operations & Compliance includes a free advice hotline for Inclusiv members with assets of less than $20 million and fee-based consulting services, discounted for Inclusiv members.
CU Operations & Compliance Hotline
This advice line can help you prepare for an upcoming exam, address issues identified in a prior exam, or help with general trouble-shooting. Some of the specific topics can include:
- Bank Secrecy Act & OFAC Compliance and Risk Assessment
- SAFE Act Requirements (for credit unions that offer mortgages)
- ACH Annual Audit Requirement
- Supervisory oversight reviews and responsibilities
- Bi-annual member verification requirements
- Abandoned Property/Escheating Compliance
- Daily operations and accounting
The hotline is only available to Inclusiv members.
Fee-Based CU Operations & Compliance Consulting
Inclusiv members receive a discount on all fee-based technical assistance and consulting services, available in the following areas:
- Annual Supervisory Audit
Click here for a detailed list of services and prices for each of the operations and compliance categories listed above.
Inclusiv CU Operations & Compliance is provided by Andrea Lally. For more information about the hotline or any of the fee-based operations and compliance consulting services, contact Andrea at 212-809-1850. Please allow up to two business days for a response to your hotline calls and e-mails.