Inclusiv Credit Union Operations & Compliance
Our fee-based consulting services will assist your credit union staff leadership, board of directors and supervisory committee in performing their duties. We offer services or tailor a program based on your credit union needs.
Areas of review and support are lending, operations, compliance, and accounting and internal controls, including:
- Choice in the frequency of audits/review: weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly
- Customized contact with designated specialist
- In-depth review of your credit union’s operations
- Review of adherence to policies, regulations, and compliance
Our compliance services include an initial assessment meeting with the CEO or designee to determine which compliance projects need immediate attention and how to best address those needs. We help your credit union implement a comprehensive compliance program or address a specific compliance need through on-site support or virtual meetings (telephone and/or email.)
- Member Account Verification
- Vendor Management Review
- DOR Assistance
- Supervisory Committee Support (Monthly/Quarterly)
- Internal Operations Review (Weekly)
Operations and Governance
Let us help strengthen your credit union operations. We understand the challenges credit unions encounter: changes in regulations, operating procedures, and employee and volunteer turnover can weaken a strong internal control system. Operations reviews are intended to strengthen your operations.
We can begin by providing a SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunities, Threats) and work with management to build a plan to address any identified issues or concerns. We'll perform the necessary procedures to help your credit union management maintain a sound internal control environment.
- Operational alignment
- Board governance, assessment and development
- Departmental strategic guidance
- Staff & leadership position development
- Leadership succession and transition planning
Accounting Support Services
- Bank Reconciliation
- General Ledger Reconciliation
- Call Report Preparation
- Assist with NCUA DORs
- Allowance for loan losses
- Quarter end/year end closing
Training (On-site or virtual)
Our trainings are affordable and interactive. Training is led by experience professional and will last 60 to 90 minutes.
- Consumer Deposit Accounts
- Consumer Lending
- Board Governance
- Board Financial Literacy
- Supervisory Committee Responsibilities
Other Service and Resource
- Compliance advice line: Experienced and trusted specialist ready to answer your questions.
- Quick Picks: Free publication with update information to keep our members in compliance.
- Policy and procedure review.