An Update and Overview for Inclusiv Members
Join us for a webinar on Thursday, April 22 at 2pm ET
Inclusiv invites you this month to an interactive Network Update. Connect with the Inclusiv team to see what we have been up to on behalf of our members and learn about our key initiatives for 2021. We will also discuss the resources available for your credit union and communities. Inclusiv’s experts in community development finance look forward to answering your questions on a range of topics, including:
- COVID-19 Relief efforts and resources
- Inclusiv capacity building initiatives, including Black Communities, the Center for Resiliency and Clean Energy, and Juntos Avanzamos
- Technology solutions for credit unions, including Pathways to Financial Empowerment
- Inclusiv/Capital's Community Development Investment Program, including Secondary Capital
- Inclusiv’s Mortgage Center
- CDFI certification and reporting assistance and resources
- Technical Assistance for members
- And so much more!
Join us next Thursday, April 22, at 2pm ET for an update on our network, and receive answers to your questions about Inclusiv’s programs and efforts to expand financial equity and inclusion.
Let us build this movement together! We look forward to continuing our partnership to expand financial inclusion and resilience in our communities!