CEO, Rolling F Credit Union (Turlock, CA)
Randy Icelow is the CEO of Rolling F Credit Union, located in the California’s beautiful Central Valley.
After graduating from Sacramento State with a bachelor’s in risk management and finance, Randy moved around the credit union industry, working in Sacramento, Stockton, and now Turlock. Over the last 20 years, he has furthered his education, including getting his credentials to teach elementary school and by graduating from Western CUNA Management School, a nationally recognized school geared toward credit union management.
Notable current and past volunteer positions:
- Class President – Western CUNA Management School, 2018
- Chairman – California Credit Union League Shapiro Committee (California’s small credit union initiative), 2021
- Commissioner – City of Turlock’s Parks Arts Recreation Council, 2019- 2021
- Board Member – STEP Stanislaus Equity Partners, local CDC Community Development Corporate, 2021 – and beyond
- Founder, Past President, Current Vice President – Central Valley Credit Union Chapter California Credit Union League, 2019- 2021
- Co-founder – Embraxis (a credit union trading platform to maximize under-utilized capital), 2020-2021
During Randy's career, he has successfully led Rolling F Credit Union to partner with local housing authority, city municipality, and faith-based non-profits to pilot a new program to fund and create pathway to homeownership for family below the poverty level as well as worked with local cities, county, and federal governments for rental reprieve for community members in need.