Below are the presentations from Wednesday May 14th, the first day of our annual conference. Please click on the title of the presentation to view.
LMI Trends and the Opportunities They Present for Credit Unions Through 2020
- Jonathan Morduch, Professor of Public Policy and Economics, New York University "US Financial Diaries"
Keeping Up with Evolving Member Expectations
- Richard Campbell, CFO, Hope Credit Union "Twenty Years of Hope"
Scalable Products for LMI Members
- Mark Lynch, Credit Union Consultant, National Credit Union Foundation "Non-Prime Auto Lending"
- Jose Miranda, Innovation Manager, Neighborhood Trust Financial Partners "Credit Union Expansion Program"
- Dave Prosser, VP, Freedom First Credit Union "Borrow and Save Success Stories"
The Impact of Financial Counseling Through Credit Unions
- Karen Casler, Product Development Manager, CASE Credit Union
- Amber Paxton, Director, Financial Empowerment Center
- Justine Zinkin, CEO, Neighborhood Trust Financial Partners and Neighborhood Trust Federal Credit Union
- "Financial Counseling Master Deck"
Next Wave Financial Management Tools
- Francisco Cervera, Co-Founder and CEO, eMoneyPool "A Credit Worthiness Tool for Credit Unions"
- Sherod Halliburton, CEO, Manatee Community Federal Credit Union "Lending Programs"
- Jonathan Harrison, CEO, Emerge "Emerge Financial Wellness"
- Ian Lampl, Co-Founder and CEO, Loan Street "Efficient Syndication"
Reflections from Funders on Funding Directions
- Terry Ratigan, Senior Development Consultant, Inclusiv "Grant Fundraising for Credit Unions"
Lending Opportunities Provided by Housing Co-Ops
- Casey Fannon, Senior VP, National Cooperative Bank "Financing Co-ops"
Cultivating New and Emerging Leaders within the CDCU Movement
- Monique Dunbar, Lauren Hudson, Lily Phimmason, CFLA Fellows "Importance of New Leaders"