A Deep Dive for New Members
Join us for a webinar on Thursday, May 20 at 2 PM ET
Inclusiv invites you to an interactive Network Update. Connect with the Inclusiv team to see what we have been up to on behalf of our members and learn about our key initiatives for 2021. Put a name to a face with our passionate team and its inspiring network. We will discuss the resources available for your credit union and communities. Inclusiv’s experts in community development finance look forward to answering your questions on a range of topics, including:
- Policy update and advocacy priorities related to economic stimulus: CDFI Fund; Treasury Department and SBA
- Financial intermediation opportunities: Inclusiv Capital and Mortgage Center
CDFI resources, expertise and support: CDFI certification and reporting assistance and resources
- Inclusiv capacity building initiatives, including Black Communities, the Center for Resiliency and Clean Energy, and Juntos Avanzamos
- Technology solutions for credit unions, including Pathways to Financial Empowerment
- CU Operations and Compliance Support for members
- The 2021 Inclusiv Virtual Conference on September 22-23!
Join us Thursday, May 20, at 2pm ET for an update on our network, and receive answers to your questions about Inclusiv’s programs and efforts to expand financial equity and inclusion.
Let us build this movement together! We look forward to continuing our partnership to expand financial inclusion and resilience in our communities!