A Deep Dive for New Inclusiv Members
Join us for a webinar on Thursday, July 29 at 1 PM ET
Inclusiv invites you to an interactive Network Update. Connect with the Inclusiv team to see what we have been up to on behalf of our members and learn about our key initiatives for 2021. Put a name to a face with our passionate team and its inspiring network. We will discuss the resources available for your credit union and communities. Inclusiv’s experts in community development finance look forward to answering your questions on a range of topics, including:
- Policy update and advocacy priorities related to economic stimulus: CDFI Fund; Treasury Department and SBA
- The 2021 Inclusiv Virtual Conference on September 22-23!
Resources and Advocacy
- CDFI resources, expertise and support: CDFI certification and reporting assistance and resources
Programs and Services
- Financial intermediation opportunities: Inclusiv Capital and Mortgage Center
- Inclusiv capacity building initiatives
- Center for Resiliency and Clean Energy
- Technology solutions for credit unions, including Pathways to Financial Empowerment
DEI and Racial Equity
- Inclusiv/Black Communities and Juntos Avanzamos
- CU Operations and Compliance support for members
- Resilience Fund
Join us Thursday, July 29, at 1 PM ET for an update on our network, and receive answers to your questions about Inclusiv’s programs and efforts to advance financial equity and inclusion.
Let us build this movement together! We look forward to continuing our partnership to expand financial inclusion and resilience in our communities!
Please send your questions to Jules Epstein-Hebert at email@example.com before 5:00PM ET, July 28.