Register for the 2020 Inclusiv Conference
at www.cvent.com/d/phqncl today!
INCLUSIV'S WORK IN PUERTO RICO
FROM THE DEVASTATION CAUSED BY HURRICANE MARIA TO MORE INCLUSIVE AND RESILIENT LOCAL ECONOMIES
Strengthening Puerto Rico's network of financial cooperatives is a proven and effective mechanism to support the economic revitalization of vulnerable communities and help them prepare for future disasters. With over 45 years of experience in building the reach and impact of grassroots financial institutions, Inclusiv is committed to developing the capacity of the island's financial cooperatives to benefit Puerto Ricans not served by the traditional banking system.
ONE MILLION MEMBERS STRONG
Puerto Rico's network of 125 CDFI eligible cooperatives have 1.1M member-owners and control $9B in community assets. They originate 40% of all small dollar loans on the island and have $5B in loans outstanding.
OUR IMPACT TO DATE
- Thirty seven financial cooperatives have become part of the Inclusiv network.
- Twenty financial cooperatives submitted TA applications and four submitted FA applications for the 2019 funding round.
- Twenty one financial cooperatives received $2,982,179 in CDFI technical assistance grants.
- Five capacity-building online webinars have been held.
- Four financial cooperatives in Puerto Rico have received CDFI certification.
- Three on the ground training sessions have been held, including the February 2019 CDFI Convening for Financial Cooperatives with 55 financial cooperatives and 141 financial cooperative leaders.
- Facilitated the signing of an MOU between CDFI Fund and COSSEC, the local state regulator.
- Engaged the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, the FDIC, SBA and the U.S. Treasury Department's CDFI Fund in our work.
- Promoted collaborations with CDFI credit unions on the mainland.
- Partnered with the Federal Reserve system to promote their Investment Connect program and participation of financial cooperatives in the bi-annual CDFI survey. To date, Puerto Rico is the region with the highest survey participation rate.
INCLUSIV PLEDGES COMMITMENT TO ACTION AT 2019 CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE ACTION NETWORK CONVENING
Inclusiv and the Asociación de Ejecutivos de Cooperativas de Puerto Rico (ASEC) announced a public “Commitment to Action” to expand our Puerto Rico CDFI Initiative at the Clinton Global Initiative Action Network on Post-Disaster Recovery in San Juan, Puerto Rico earlier this year. President Bill Clinton convened the meeting of business, public service and civic leaders to develop new, specific and measurable plans to advance recovery and promote long-term resiliency across the Caribbean. Click here to learn more about our commitment to action in Puerto Rico.
EL SAN JUAN HOTEL
6063 Isla Verde Avenue
Carolina, Puerto Rico 00979
- Call 787-791-1000 ext. 5015 to speak with Group Reservation Manager Yamira Velez (mention 2020 Inclusiv Conference).
- Or, reserve online by clicking here.
- $209 per night plus tax (Single/Double Occupancy)*
Booking cutoff is April 13, 2020. Conference room rate offered three days before and three days after the conference, subject to availability.
Located between downtown San Juan and the award-winning Isla Verde Beach of San Juan, Puerto Rico, the El San Juan Hotel is a timeless Puerto Rican icon and one of the Caribbean’s most desired destinations.
*Guest room availability cannot be guaranteed. Room reservations and fees are the responsibility of the registrant.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All reservations must be cancelled 72 hours prior to the arrival date to avoid a one night room and tax cancellation and/or no show charge.
All credit unions and community partners are invited to register for this event. Inclusiv members receive a significant discount.
Member Credit Unions (greater than $25M in assets): $995 before March 4, 2020 or $1,195 after March 4, 2020
Member/Small Credit Unions (less than $25M in assets): $495 before March 4, 2020 or $695 after March 4, 2020
Non-member Credit Unions: $1,295
One Day Registration: $499
Guests: $399 per person
The guest program is for spouses/companions of registered attendees. Credit union employees or volunteers, non-profit organizations, sponsors and exhibitors are not eligible to register under this category.
Exhibitors and sponsors may view sponsorship and exhibit opportunities here .
Other non-profit organizations should contact Inclusiv for details at email@example.com .